CT Real Estate Agents - Finding the Right One
People don't talk about it a lot. But finding the right realt estate agents in CT can be the difference between a happy, stress-free experience to buy real estate in CT, or sell real estate in CT, and an unhappy, stressful experience.
First, you'll want a CT real estate agent ready and able to make a full-time commitment to you. Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents in Berlin, real estate agents in Essex, real estate agents in Southington & real estate agents in Stonington can and will do that.
Second, you'll want a CT real estate agent with the experience needed to know the local neighborhoods, schools for access to Connecticut education. School profiles are important when buying a home as are market conditions, ordinances, etc. With our years of experience in real estate listings in CT - we have the CT realtors with the expertise and track record of success you need.
Third, you'll want a real estate agent in CT who embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. You'll love the resources available on our website, the e-mail alerts that we send, and even your own personal website, built specifically for your CT real estate listing! But these will never replace the time our real estate agents spend with you, serving as your personal guide through this exciting process.
Why choose Realty3Carroll & Agostini over other CT real estate agents?
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini employs more real estate agents in CT that are Seller Representative Specialists than any other area firm. This certification offers home seller benefits of SRS council, the national standard for Seller Representation and client performance.
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini CT realtors have extensive advanced training designations in one or more of the different real estate listing specialties. These elite designations increase skills, proficiency, and knowledge to the benefit of the home seller or home buyer in CT.
Designations and certifications acknowledge experience and expertise in various real estate sectors and are awarded by the National Association of Realtors upon completion of required courses. Such certifications include Broker Price Opinion Resource BPOR Certification, Real Estate Buyers Accredited Buyers Representative REBAC or ABR, Realtor's Land Institute Accredited Land Consultant RLILAND, Certified Commercial Investment Member CCIM, Short Sales & Forclosure Resource Certification SFR, Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES, Residential Accredited Appraiser (Realtor's Appraisal Designation), and many more.
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents consult with every prospective seller with a full Seller Counseling Session to provide a clear understanding of the process, the myriad of decisions and the magnitude of buying real estate in CT and the selling process.
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents create a comprehensive Property Marketing Plan to document the value of real estate in CT and demonstrate exactly how Realty3 sets the sales price to sell your real estate at the highest possible price in the least amount of time compared to other realtors in CT.
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents in CT provide those selling real estate in CT with the 180 Items Critical to Selling Your Home to illustrate the value Realty3 Carroll & Agostini delivers in addition to a complete explanation of the realtor's professional service fees to market and sell your CT real estate.
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents work by written authorization only prior to showing any properties. Our CT realtors present all clients with a detailed, written agreement stipulating our promises and legal obligations to buyers and sellers in writing
- Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents provide our clients with the full spectrum of available options and help to analyze the ramifications of each of those choices. Our clients have all the information they need to make intelligent and informed decisions
- Where necessary, Realty3 Carroll & Agostini real estate agents even do the other CT realtors job, since other real estate agencies in CT sometimes employ real estate agents that don’t have the experience required to get the job done, but do have a buyer that wants to buy your real estate for sale in CT.
Contact Realty3 Carroll & Agostini Today
or Call us at 860-828-3230
Realty3 Carroll & Agostini Corporate Office
130 Webster Square Rd
Berlin, Ct 06037